Gas Insulated System Diagnostic Evaluation
As part of your ongoing electrical asset management, it’s important to test your gas insulated systems. Knowing the condition of your sulfur hexafluoride gas can reduce your operating costs and prevent catastrophic equipment failures. Let WEIDMANN Diagnostics help you keep your electrical utilities running smoothly with a diagnostic evaluation.
Maintain the unique properties of SF6 Gas
WEIDMANN Diagnostic Solutions provides comprehensive SF6 gas evaluation that includes evaluations of the moisture content, air content, dielectric breakdown potential, and the SF6 degradation products.
The laboratory information indicates if the SF6 is suitable for continued use or if it should be replaced and recycled.
There are many benefits to a having WEIDMANN Diagnostics perform a gas insulated system diagnostic evaluation, some of which include:
- A reduction in maintenance expenses.
- A reduction in catastrophic failures.
- Diagnose problem units.
- Establish baseline benchmark.
- ID gas purity before energizing.
- Minimize the need for internal inspections.
- Reduce downtime risk and lost revenue due to failure.
Each gas insulated system diagnostic evaluation includes a series of tests and diagnostics thorough review of:Series of tests and diagnostics thorough review of:
- Proprietary gas sampling system
- Detect potential & existing problems
- Detection of Impurities
- Calculate Nitrogen / SF6 Ratio
- Provide accurate moisture content & dielectric breakdown
Other WEIDMANN Websites
MALYN PAPER MILL
WEIDMANN's InsuLogix® H
monitors World Cup
READ FULL ARTICLE
Courses & Conferences
WEIDMANN Power Transformer
Technology Training Course
May 23-25, 2017
WEIDMANN Annual Technical
October 2-5, 2017